Friday 16 March 2012

Book Cover (Research)


Show here are some front covers i like and think have some good points about:



For the cover above I like the simplicity and the detail, which has been put into the drawing of the tree I think this is a good front cover for younger children as is something they will relate too





The cover of the hungry caterpillar has a great use of textures and looks as if the book cover was painted making good use out of negative space




For the following book I like the use of solid colour vector drawing the front cover looks engaging and has a number of different things going on which will keep children focused for a long time



I like the art painting style which has been used for this book it fits for a book for children



This cover has a good use of illustrations I also find due to it having also going on children will keep finding new things every time they look at the cover 




The following two books I like the use and detail in the trees and it gets your attention and makes you focus on the center of the book where the characters are placed.






For this book I like the pale colours and the use of vector images which make the book look fun bright and colourful.


No comments:

Post a Comment