Monday 5 March 2012

Rough Ideas

Shown here are some of my early rough ideas


For my book I would like to create an activity book, which will have activity’s and games inside for children to complete.



For the front cover I was thinking of having a outdoor based cover showing the outdoors which a number of hidden things so the children keep finding new things I also want the colours on the front cover to be bright so the book stands out on the shelf and has a outdoor look.









I have had the idea of sending he children out foraging to collect the ingredients needed in which they could make cakes for this I was looking at having a recipe page and on the method I was thinking of having flaps so where it says chop strawberries the fist image would show full strawberry and under the flap would be a image of chopped strawberries. For the final image I was thinking of having a over door and when opened they would see a image of how there cake should look.


No comments:

Post a Comment